- First, pour 100ml of 35% fat cream into your Nespresso Barista Device. Close the lid, select "Espresso Con Panna" recipe, and press start.
- Then, pour 100ml of 1.5% fat milk directly into the Nespresso Barista device. Close the lid and select the "Cappuccino" recipe on the device and press the start button.
- Put 1 square of dark chocolate and 5ml of almond syrup in a cup. Extract 40ml of Ispirazione Venezia over it.
- Add the mix of whipped cream on top of the coffee. Place the hot milk foam over the cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top. Serve it with a Boudoir Biscuit.
- TAMUKA mu ZIMBABWE5Fruity Flowery
The world almost lost Zimbabwe’s coffee to climate and political issues. But farmers joined Nespresso’s REVIVING ORIGINS program with a plan to bring it back. Working closely with the farming community, bringing expert trainers and establishing sustainable practices will help restore Zimbabwe’s coffee industry in the long term.R 120.00
- Origin Collection Lungo
For coffee moments that take you back in time. This set of two lungo cups (ca. 110 ml) turns every coffee moment into a little ritual. Keeping your beverage in a cocoon of its own, each cup is made of double-walled porcelain. Designed by India Mahdavi, their form is inspired by the coffee bean, with a matte white exterioR 449.00
- Recycling Bin
For a new way of recycling, the latest Nespresso recycling bin comes in a whole new design. Made from recycled polypropylene, it says responsibility from head to toe. The container can store up to 160 used Original capsules and can be used with or without a recycling bag. With its sleek design and practical handle, it’s easy to carry around and easy to empty – so zero time is wasted. A recycling bin to close the circular loop. Height 34 cm, Width 21.5 cm, Depth 10 cm. Weight empty: 850 g. Capacity in used capsules: ca. 160 Original, ca. 60 Vertuo/Mug, ca. 180 Professional.R 199.00
- Tamuka mu Zimbabwe: Duo Pack
REVIVING ORIGINS is our long-term commitment to stand alongside the farmers from nearly-lost coffee regions, and support them in rising back up to what they once were, and beyond.
Tamuka mu Zimbabwe is a flowery espresso from the famous Honde Valley. It sings with complex fruitiness and a zesty bright acidity, full of character, with notes of red berries, currants, and cranberries.
This assortment includes:
2 Sleeves of Tamuka mu ZimbabweR 240.00
- Descaling Kit
Kit contains 2 x 100ml single-use sachets of descaling solution for all Nespresso Original machines. The descaling agent gently eliminates the limescale that builds up in your machine over time to ensure that your tasting experience is as perfect as the first day. For complete information on descaling, please refer to the user manual of your machine.
- Hazardous ingredients: L-(+)-lactic acid
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye damage
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
- <5% phosphonates
- Never use vinegar as it can damage your machine.
- Never fill up the water tank during the descaling process.
- Do not swallow.
- After descaling: clean the appliance with a damp cloth.
- See the full disclaimer here
ref: 5046-2R 99.00