We are now collecting your used Nespresso capsules from the comfort of your own home! Hand over your used Nespresso capsules to our courier partner upon delivery of your Nespresso order. For more information, read our FAQs here.
- First, pour 100ml of 35% fat cream into your Nespresso Barista Device. Close the lid, select "Espresso Con Panna" recipe, and press start.
- Then, pour 100ml of 1.5% fat milk directly into the Nespresso Barista device. Close the lid and select the "Cappuccino" recipe on the device and press the start button.
- Put 1 square of dark chocolate and 5ml of almond syrup in a cup. Extract 40ml of Ispirazione Venezia over it.
- Add the mix of whipped cream on top of the coffee. Place the hot milk foam over the cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top. Serve it with a Boudoir Biscuit.
- Colombia6Fruity & Vibrant
Master Origin Colombia with Late Harvest uses only high-grown, washed processed Colombian Arabica. Can you taste the lively acidity and the burst of winey red fruit aromas? It comes from those coffee farmers who dared to wait longer before harvesting their crop. Coffee cherry - almost deep purple - hangs heavy on the branches. With each day the fruit sugars seep deeper into the heart of the coffee bean. Knowing when the time is ripe is the farmers’ skill. Master Origin Colombia with Late Harvest contains this lateharvested coffee. Like your coffee with milk? Master Origin Colombia with Late Harvest Arabica makes a delicate and creamy cappuccino. Sweet biscuit notes emerge when this Colombian coffee combines with milk froth.R 100.00
- Ethiopia4Flowery & Bright
This is Ethiopian Arabica at its finest - decadently aromatic. It has an orange blossom aroma, but the rich fruit jam notes come from the sun-dried coffee in Master Origin Ethiopia with dry processed Arabica. Ethiopian farmers have used this method for longer than anyone else. For up to four weeks the sun shines down on the Arabica coffee as the Ethiopian farmers carefully hand-turn it at regular intervals to ensure it dries evenly. Getting it just right means layers of sweetness and ripe fruit flavors seep into the heart of those Ethiopian coffee beans. If you like milk and coffee, try Master Origin Ethiopia with dry processed Arabica with milk froth to make a cappuccino. You’ll find all the delicate floral notes still smoothly dancing through this cup of coffee with milk. All the skill of Ethiopian coffee farming still shines through milk foam.R 100.00
- Origin Collection Lungo
For coffee moments that take you back in time. This set of two lungo cups (ca. 110 ml) turns every coffee moment into a little ritual. Keeping your beverage in a cocoon of its own, each cup is made of double-walled porcelain. Designed by India Mahdavi, their form is inspired by the coffee bean, with a matte white exterioR 449.00
- COFFEE CRAFTSMANSHIP 5 SLEEVE MASTER ORIGINS ASSORTMENT
Five distinct and exceptional coffees. From the hands of some of the world’s coffee masters, to yours.We searched the world for some of the finest coffee craftsmen who work in harmony with their land. Then we worked together to refine their crafts, trying new techniques and pushing boundaries. The results? Five distinct and exceptional coffees. From the hands of some of the world’s coffee masters, to yours.
This assortment contains:
1 sleeve of Ethiopia - Intensity 4
1 sleeve of Nicaragua - Intensity 5
1 sleeve of Colombia - Intensity 6
1 sleeve of Indonesia - Intensity 8
1 sleeve of India - Intensity 11R 500.00
- Descaling Kit
Kit contains 2 x 100ml single-use sachets of descaling solution for all Nespresso Original machines. The descaling agent gently eliminates the limescale that builds up in your machine over time to ensure that your tasting experience is as perfect as the first day. For complete information on descaling, please refer to the user manual of your machine.
- Hazardous ingredients: L-(+)-lactic acid
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye damage
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
- <5% phosphonates
- Never use vinegar as it can damage your machine.
- Never fill up the water tank during the descaling process.
- Do not swallow.
- After descaling: clean the appliance with a damp cloth.
- See the full disclaimer here
ref: 5046-2R 99.00